Monday, March 23, 2020

COVID-19 interrupts my coffee life

Coffee is my good friend.

Recently, I have written reports and researched some topics at home because of preventing COVID-19 but not my office without communicating. So, I stay at home longer than before.
At home, I usually make coffee from roasted coffee beans.
Because of the stay, I consume about 400g roasted beans, about 50 cups of coffee, in a week recently.

I have bought the roasted beans in Tully's coffee from the last spring.
Also, last week, I was supposed to buy two 200g packs of beans. However, I could not buy them this week accidentally.
I was supposed to buy them on Friday which is the Beans day.
Friday is a special day that consumers can get double points of coffee stamp card.
I arrived at a shop in Ginza at 7:30. Usually, the shop opens until 22:00, but shops of Tully's coffee closed at 7:00 in Ginza thanks to COVID-19. So, I could not get coffee beans for this week. I hate COVID-19.
Please stop COVID-19 soon for my coffee life.

No comments: