Tuesday, February 20, 2024

To avoid forgetting a thing

When I am busy, memories are always overstacked. A lot of things are hidden by additional things, and the hidden memory does not come up ever. I forgot everything before the last issue I saw. When I realized I had forgotten it, it was too late. 

To avoid this situation, I use a notebook. It is not electronic. No battery. No boot. Just open it to use. 

The notebook is not for beautiful pages but it is just for external memories. So, I do not consider the language I write, the style, and the format. It is very convenient when I am too busy to keep the memory. 

A colleague had a similar problem like forgetting some important things when busy. So, I recommended using notebooks. From using it, the colleague 

My recommendation is the largest notebook we can keep in our own bag. larger, better. Because more space allows me to write most connections between points to points. The connections bring me additional memories I need. So, I like to use a large notebook. 

No comments: