Friday, April 3, 2020

hard to have self control

Getting self-control is very difficult. Many people work at home but not in an office. We design the office to concentrate on working, but we do not do home.
There are many toys at home. They disrupt our creativity and productivity. Even if we have self-discipline, some toys break the discipline when we see them.

So, as I wrote before, I have worked in a dark, rainy sounded, room to avoid the temptations. I turn light off, close curtains, and access rainymood.com. I cannot see anything except for what I want to do.

Recently, I have had web meetings in the room. The members saw the room through a web camera, but no one understood this environment. I realized professional people control themselves very well. They are too good, but I cannot have self-control. Maybe, I should approach a professional person in another way.

No comments: