Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Ramen Shi Ryu

This article is a memo.
A friend told me a ramen shop in the Higashi Ginza area.
The name is Shi-Ryu. The link is here.
https://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1301/A130101/13136682/dtlmap/

Today, my friends and I talked about what we do after the COVID-19 epidemic.
Though I thought it was the best answer that we will drink a lot of sake in a restaurant, a friend had a better answer. He said we will want to have ramen.
That was so good. I moved.

We work on the Higashi Ginza area and we focus on there.
I recommended a Tonkostu ramen restaurant whose name is Yamachan.
Another one did Genraku and Ippudo. I knew already both. There was no impact.
The last friend recommended Shi-Ryu. What? I did not know it. That was a high impact. The ramen was attractive.
So, after the epidemic, I will go there to have 4 Ten-Mori.

No comments: