Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Oze no yukidoke momoiro nigori

I did not update this sake review, although I drank this bottle.
The name is Oze no yukidoke momoiro nigori. The bottle of 1.8l is 3300 yen, including tax.
The bottle appearance was the following.



The appearance was pink, but it was not bottle color, and that is the liquid color itself. The upper liquid was bright pink, but the bottom was cloudy whitish. The whitish region consisted of Ori, which has a mild savory texture.
And the liquid had not been stopped the fermentation. So, the cap of the bottle needed a hole to release gas.


When I opened it, I thought it would make a popping sound by gas, but actually, there was no sound. Very smooth.
The color was also cloudy pink.

The taste was so good. I felt that this taste was so unique. The texture was great smooth, and the flavor was sweet like some sour fruits, for example, strawberry.

The following picture was taken in the sake restaurant "Sakurai" in Tateishi.
I had not been able to stop thinking about this bottle from when I drank this one.

Now, Sakurai does not open because of COVID-19. When it opens again, I may not be able to stop going there for new other bottles I will prefer. I hope finishing COVID-19.

No comments: