Thursday, December 26, 2019

50-yen coffee

One sip of coffee wakes me up. I often need it.

I usually drip my own coffee every morning to drink it soon and to take it to my office. Today, I also dripped coffee and prepared a bottle filled with it, but I forgot to put the bottle in my bag. So, I could not drink it even if I was sleepy.

Though I usually did not try a vending machine for coffee, I did that today to get coffee. There are some vending machines in our office, and one is to supply a cup of coffee from milling beans.

One cup was 50 yen, and it was super cheap.
It was made for about 20 seconds.
I had a sip of it. The taste was not strange but slightly too strong. The flavor was a deep roast which emits caffeine. That was like espresso.
That was not bad though the coffee I dripped is much better quality.
Good office.

No comments: