Friday, December 13, 2019

my glasses

After drank a lot of alcohol, I broke my glasses in the bathroom.

I always take my glasses in the bathroom because I cannot detect anything if no glasses. So, it is a ritual to bathtime.
The night, it appeared that I drank much and took my glasses into the bathroom, and I might step on my glasses.

I found the glasses in the next morning.
Both the legs of the glasses were bent but not broken.
And I tried to repair the bending legs, then the legs were broken.
I accidentally cut parts of joints made of metal.

Soon I ordered new glasses; however, it will come next week.
From the morning, I have not been able to focus on everything except for using contact lenses.
It will have been awkward until new glasses will come.
It makes eye strain so much.

In recent days, I have migraines, and I think the eye strain causes them.
I knew drinking makes migraines.

No comments: