Saturday, December 7, 2019

stayed in Kyoto

I had a two-day business trip to attend a conference in Kyoto.
The conference was good. I was satisfied with it.

When I arrived in Kyoto, I was surprised about a good smoking manner. No one smoked in the smoking-free area.
Many people tend to say it is a normal thing; however, it is not real. In all the places that I stayed in Japan except for Kyoto, I saw a few people smoked in smoking-free areas. I saw a person smoked in front of a flag of smoking-free in Akihabara as a funny case. People probably seem to believe that the bad thing is allowed if many people do that. In contrast, people in Kyoto have good pride and care about what people think. So, Kyoto keeps a good atmosphere and a beautiful appearance. Until this trip, I did not realize that Kyoto culture is surpassing beautiful.

Kamogawa

Next, I had a bowl of ramen of tentenyu. I ordered additional slices of pork as a dinner. That was made of good noodles, chicken-based white soup, and slices of soft-cooked pork. The combination of them was excellent like a selected wine and cheese. The photo is here.

About the conference that I said first, I got effective information for my research and some reactions to my project. Thanks to Bickel, I knew the pronunciation of "alinement". It was different from the pronunciation that I remember a stress position. I realized I have to study pronunciation more.

After the conference, I went to the Gyoen. That was a wide, clean, natural, beautiful place.

I had some good experiences in Kyoto.

No comments: