Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Lunch as adventure

Today I had some interesting experiences from the morning, but I forgot the experience. My memory is limited. All of my memories are from noon.

At lunch, I went to a Chinese restaurant I had never been to. The restaurant was scored by many people in Google Maps and the average score was good. Since I believed the score, I chose it. The waiting time was short, and the taste of the dishes was not bad. That's good. But, that's not surprising. Then I realize an important thing. I want a feeling of adventure even if it is lunch. I should not determine lunch by the score because it is the same as giving up on adventure. From today, I keep going for lunch with a feeling of adventure. 

So, I went to another Chinese restaurant I had never been to in the evening. I only know the name of the restaurant but I did not know the evaluation. The situation is like an adventurer only knows the entrance to the cave and has never entered it. That was really adventure. 

But, it was closed.

So I ended up going to a nearby Soba restaurant I had never been to. That was also an adventure. I turned cash into a new experience. Then I won. The food and drinks were very good. I want this type of experience more. I want a friend to go out to restaurants with.

No comments: