Monday, September 16, 2024

Last train

At midnight, I saw a train I must have taken had left at the station platform because it was the last one. But I did not give up. I believed any trains to stations near my home, so I searched for them. I found another line I do not usually use but there was no way other than it, so I tried it though I did not know about it. As I expected, I took the wrong train. So, I did not reach the goal. The place is Akihabara. In Akihabara, there is a favorite ramen restaurant. So, I ate a donburi of ramen and a chawan of rice. After eating them, finally, I took a taxi. That was a kind of good experience. 

Before I saw the last train, I studied a kind of human communication with the professional team. In the workshop, I learned again that Approval-Seeking People often believe that their stories and opinions are correct and do not doubt them, and tend to hate people having more knowledge. It's very scary, but it's easy to fall into such a situation. All people have a subconscious need for approval. To get approval, we need to continue challenges and study well. I can't do it. Impossible. 

Then, I lost my last train. That's great timing. 

No comments: