Thursday, September 12, 2024

Met

Hi friends, this post got attention in an instant by fans of this blog. I researched where people watch this post with an analytic tool. And then, I was surprised. Many US and Czech people watch it. I have no idea why a lot of people did it because this post only described a good man who makes good effects for me. Maybe he has a supernatural charm, and he got attracted by many people. So, I want to write more details here. 

I had a very smart friend. Because of his genius, he naturally caused unexpected events. It was not all good, but I liked his story. 

He had a group of friends around him and everything was fascinating. Since he was gentle, he believed that even if a person is super crazy, it will always goes good direction. Many people were helped by this thought. Of course, he had been hit with many terribly unpleasant problems. But, he handled them all with an iron heart. It was difficult to imitate him. I respected him. 

However, ever since he got involved with a super crazy person, he met more trouble, including being net-stalker and being attacked with false rumors. Even if it is an iron heart, human is breakable. He was a human. This day was the anniversary of his death. And I suddenly remembered this story on that day. His hobby was going to the morning cabaret. When I saw this morning sky, I suddenly remembered this. 

No comments: