Saturday, September 7, 2024

Liver

In this morning, I realized that my eyes were not feeling well, including blurred vision and more nearsightedness than before. I thought it was presbyopia, but presbyopia causes farsightedness, so this symptom doesn't match. Anything didn't even bump into my eyes or I have any direct thoughts about it. So, I tried to think more broadly. I assumed that something I have changed recently affects my eyes. The biggest change was the amount of alcohol. I drank so much that my bottom right flank hurts. That is near the liver. I believed the liver could not affect the eyes, but I searched it with Google. Then, I saw it was related. It was written that ``If there is an abnormality in liver function, in addition to eye fatigue, blurred vision, and decreased vision, the whites of the eyes become bloodshot, and wrinkles and dark circles tend to appear around the eyes.'' I thought this was possible, but I'll take it as if I just need a little break.

When I searched it with Google, the search predictions were too annoying, so I decided to initialize my history. I kept my login data and bookmarks, so it's not an inconvenience, and it's much more comfortable because it's less annoying. 

No comments: