Friday, September 6, 2024

Every new study stimulates me

I started studying a new topic: accounting treatment. Today I attended a conference about this. Though any new study makes me tired, complex tax studies were more than others. But this study is useful anytime, anywhere. In addition, through this study, I understood why companies make us do complicated payment processes as our own work. That is reasonable. 

As another topic, I read all of My Home Hero, which is manga. The ending is unclear. Readers cannot read what Tetsuo will be sentenced. In the end, there are pros and cons but I didn't think it was bad. I think Tetsuo was sentenced to death. And, Kasen became crazy or something like that. So, only the son appears the last. Anyway, we do not know what happened in the story because it is a manga. The story was very sad but its flow was perfect for me. 



No comments: