Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Just normal day

It is hard to write a page like a diary at the end of the day because I am sleepy and remembering many is impossible. When something happens, I need a memo to keep the memory. 

At noon, I went for a dental checkup. There were no problems in my mouth, but a change will happen. The dental hygienist who I get checked every time will be moved to another store. I know changing anything is an opportunity to see a new one. Maybe, it is a timing of something.  

As another topic, I heard the Japanese word "一億総白痴化" which means TV shows make all Japanese idiots. When I heard the word, I remembered Japanese TV shows are funnier than those in other countries. The funny contents take away the watchers' time. Taking time away kills time to study anything. Killing study time makes idiots. Surely now it does not result in only Japanese TV shows. All videos watched through smartphones have the same effect. The videos do not give the user time to do anything or think something. Probably, reading books or web pages is different because it is not only about receiving anything but catching characters on the page by readers. In other words, readers need to do the action by themselves when reading books or web pages. Writing is also different from watching videos. Anyway, I try to keep time to think about something. 

No comments: