Saturday, September 14, 2024

Post

I sent a letter through a post office. When I did it, I noticed a small change. When I sent a letter a few years ago, it took about a day to reach the destination if it was close. But now, it takes about two or more days and the post office does not deliver on holidays. If I had only the old feeling, the letter would not be delivered at the necessary time. I felt the work-life balance was modified to be safe. 

I felt everything changed. 

As another change, I cannot interact well with people who I do not know. Recently, a girl has been sending me some messages about photos I took through social media. According to the messages, she was interested in Japanese foods and culture, and she sent a contact message because my photos were nice. I was wondering if she was a real human, if she was a real woman, and if she was not crazy. I sometimes replied to her first but now I am ignoring her because it is a hassle. She still sends messages to me while I do not reply. 


No comments: