Sunday, September 1, 2024

Try to

I've come to realize that I have a tendency to indulge in the path of least resistance, especially when I'm not being observed.

To keep myself motivated, I often observe others through various media platforms, with social media being my most frequent choice. However, these platforms are designed to consume our time, providing fleeting, intense stimulations that often lead to wastefulness. Without a strong sense of self-discipline, I find myself using them excessively. By the time I realize I've overindulged, the day has ended, and I've accomplished little.

I've noticed a decline in my resilience recently. My energy levels, which were never high to begin with, seem to be declining. I recognize the need to address this issue. As a first step, I plan to start maintaining a diary, where I can reflect honestly on my daily activities. While I've been jotting down random thoughts on this blog, I intend to take my writing more seriously for at least the next two weeks.

On another note, I've realized having a milk allergy. This allergy seems to have resulted from an overconsumption of dairy products. So, I've decided to eliminate dairy from my diet. By doing so, I believe my immune system will have a chance to recover. However, if I consume any form of dairy, like cheese, before my immune system has fully recovered, it reacts immediately.

To manage this, I've avoided dairy completely for a month. But, I recently had a slip-up when I unknowingly ate a hamburger with a small piece of cheese. Luckily, my allergy reaction was not as severe as I had expected. This gives me hope that my allergy might be subsiding.

No comments: