Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Valuable

Two weeks had passed since I started writing in my diary. Before starting the diary, I did not remember what I had done in the day. But, I became more aware of daily events after starting it. I recognized that I had many events in days but I did not have memory for the events. By the recognition, the diary is more valuable for me. 

Today I went to a Japanese Western-style izakaya that serves super delicious hamburgers. The owner chief of the izakaya is an interesting person and seems to really like cooking. And he had a bad tongue, which meant I sometimes could not catch some words he said. 

One friend also likes cooking and has a bad tongue. I thought he was just unique but after I met the above chief, I wondered if cooking is related to tongue speed. Of course, although those are not directly related, when thinking speed in cooking is very fast, the motion of the tongue cannot follow the thinking. If people do that in a long time, there is a possibility to get a bad tongue. Not only cooking, it may be a reason that people who need speed have bad tongue. 

No comments: